Brownstone, Hardwood, High Ceilings, Light
This large 1 Bedroom apartment is a great deal in a secure, historic wide brownstone, on a beautiful three lined block just steps to 2,3,A,C. Dec 1st move in - small pets on approval.
Located on Hicks Street. Very close to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade which offers views of the New York Skyline. Convenient access to Manhattan - five minutes by cab and one subway stop to Wall Street. Just steps away from Montague Street with its many cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, gourmet markets, retail and other upscale stores.
* Large 600sq ft.
* Charming apt with original deitails
* Historic brownstone (1850's)
* 3rd Floor walk up.
* Large bedroom
* Heat and hot water included.
* Sanded and polish hardwood floors.
* Good Closets space.
* Very Quiet apt/building.
* Prime Location next to the subway (2,3,4,5 M,N,R) Steps from Montague St, Trader Joes's, Banks, Coffee shops.
Please call now for a viewing or more info (Showing: Sun-Fri 10am - 7pm. off on Sat)